Federated Analysis: State of the Science
Federated Analysis: The State of the Science Collective Learning Series is a limited webinar series that shares knowledge from experts on the state of the science of federated analytics and related key topics. Lessons learned will be used to develop tools for and to provide support to researchers conducting federated analyses. The learning series launches in 2024 with these upcoming webinars:
- Current Approaches for Federated Analysis Panel Discussion
- Statistical Review with Distributed Data
- Artificial Intelligence in a Federated Landscape
- Trusted/Secure Environments & their Role in Supporting Federated Analysis
- Possibilities, Uncertainty & the Future of Federation
View our Federated Analysis Resources page for more information.