You are invited to register for the ICES Winter Forum: Data and Analytics in Critical Times, a free one-day virtual research symposium on Wednesday, February 17, 2021.
ICES’ annual research symposium will be a virtual event focused on the pressing topic of data and analytics to support pandemic planning and response, highlighting Ontario, Canadian and international evidence and perspectives. The yearly ICES forums share knowledge among hundreds of researchers, policy-makers and decision-makers from health system organizations and government.
The Forum’s program features:
- Opening remarks from Hon. Christine Elliott, Ontario’s Minister of Health
- Keynote address: Aiming for elimination: the best path out of the pandemic, by Dr. Irfan Dhalla, Vice President, Care Experience and Equity, Unity Health Toronto
- Research presentations and health system leaders’ panels on:
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Using data to support distribution, uptake and impact
- Using data to support the real-world response to COVID-19
- Pandemic Data and Analytics – Addressing Inequities. Do they make a difference on the ground?
The ICES Winter Forum is made possible through the support of Ontario’s Ministry of Health, as well as the Ontario SPOR Support Unit, and, for 2021, is being hosted in association with Health Data Research Network Canada (HDRN Canada) and the International Population Data Linkage Network (IPDLN).